Monday, September 3, 2012

Bachelorette Pinup Party

A great review on my bachelorette party I did last week! *************************************************************************************** "Nicolette did a pin up photo shoot for my cousins bachelorette party and it was by far the most fun I have had in years. She was a wonderful and warm hostess, that was able to make all of at ease with ourselves in front of the camera. I would STRONGLY recommend going to her for a Bachelorette Party, Birthday Party, sexy yet sophisticated photo's for your man/woman or even just for a super fun girls day out!! We had our hair and make-up done there which made it very convenient and having them there was nice for touch-ups throughout the day." Norys T. San Jose, CA ***************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment